Looking for private art tution in London? We can tailor private tuition to meet your needs.
To begin with:
• We start by talking about what you’d like to get out of your private tuition. Becoming an artist, developing your style as an artist or taking up a new hobby, for example
• We tailor the lessons to your own specific interests. Watercolour, acrylic or oil painting, drawing, abstract art, landscapes and portraits, for example. Don’t worry if you’re not sure what you’d like to learn, we can start with a general overview of the basic principles of drawing and painting
• We teach you techniques in your chosen area of interest suited to your level of ability
• You will learn how to progress your ideas creatively, putting meaning into your artwork and finding sources of inspiration
• We will develop those qualities unique to you and help you find your own personal style of art practice
• We will encourage you to relate your drawing and painting to the wider world of contemporary art practice and look at artists who work in a similar way to you
• a complete beginner to art looking for a new pastime
• a more advanced artist looking to develop an individual style
• considering a creative career change and taking the plunge to become an artist.
What does the Studio equip you with?
• All the professional equipment and materials you need, available to use free of charge
• Exploit our facilities to create work of the highest professional standards
• A creative environment essential to bring out your creativity and unique qualities
• While you are here, the studio is yours
Price for private tution can very regarding the length and aim of the art class.
We suggest not to hesitate and call us +44 203 8082704 or write us to our online chat which you can find at the right bottom of any web page.)
You will receive extensive private tuition from Alex Lanser, a full time professional artist, in his fully-equipped London studio.